In this article, I won’t be talking about any Smartphone but I’ll be talking about an application which can easily run on an Android Smartphone (4.4+). Recently, I’ve developed an Android Application named Typing Speed Test, which has been downloaded 50,000+ times from Google Play Store.
I’m writing this article after updating the application couple of times, so it has been polished very well. Though, in case you encounter any bugs/errors or if you have any kind of suggestion, make sure to drop it in Comment Section after the end of this post.
Coming to the topic, the application shows you result with the following information:
- Number of Correct characters/words typed
- Number of Wrong characters/words typed
- Typing Speed in Words per minute (WPM)/ Characters per minute (CPM)
- Typing Accuracy in terms of percentage (%)
Link of the application: http://l.seebeetee.com/typSpdApp
Some of the key features of Typing Speed Test are:
- Character Practice – Enter one character at a time to learn typing. Find the statistics of the typed character.
- Word Practice – Enter word and press “space” for next word. Statistics will show speed in words per minute.
- Sentence Practice – Learn to type by practicing the sentence, before appearing for typing challenge.
- Give A Test – Select test timing from given options or enter custom time between 1 minute to 99 minutes and, select test mode from given three options, i.e., Easy Mode, Medium Mode, or Hard Mode. Test will start after typing the first character from the given paragraph.
- Test History – You can save the result of the test after completed for future referral. In this screen, you’ll find the saved tests.
- Score Board – App shows top scorer around the world for Easy, Medium and Hard categories.
Sharing my personal experience, It’s been more than a year since I’m developing Android applications in Android Studio. I have already said this in social media and again I’m saying it here,
Android Studio is beautifully awesome in terms of smartness, it has so many features which makes building an Android Application very much easy.
So in case if you’re the one who is thinking about building an Android App, then GO ahead and download the Android Studio and start making small apps. Take my words for it, it’s not hard at all.
Download the Typing Speed Test App from Google Play Store and if you enjoy using it, don’t forget to give it a 5-star review in Play Store.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you’ll increase your typing speed by using the application. And you’re free to share your views in the comment section which will be available after the end of this post.