The Oppo F1s smart phone was originally launched in the month of August 2016. Being a popular brand in the present market, one can see Oppo
phones in many hand. It comes with several amazing features like:-
- Good aesthetics
- A vivid display
- A dedicated microSD slot
- An outstanding battery life
- The camera is great, and that is what Oppo is known for!
- A decent all round performance
The key specs include
- 5.50-inch screen size
- A resolution of 720 * 1280 pixels
- A 32 GB storage space
- An Octa-core processor
- A 3GB RAM
- 13 Mega pixel rear camera and a 16 mega pixel front camera with a flash at the rear
- Android 5.1 OS (upgradable to v6.0 Marshmallow)
- 3075mAh battery capacity, yet the battery is non-removable
- 160 g weight
- Available in colours like Rose Gold, Grey and Gold
- MediaTek MT6750 Processor
- Expandable storage up to 128 GB
- Wi-fi standards supported – 802.11 b/g/n
- It supports GPS
- V4.0 Bluetooth
- No infrared
- No NFC
- USB OTG – Yes
- 3.5 mm headphones
- 2 Sims would work well together
In this era of 4G, the major concerns of people include whether the handset supports 4G and yeah, Oppo F1s do has that setup. Oppo mobile 4g
is getting top class reviews and yeah, it is certainly an amazing experience to access the set with such stunning features and top class spec details.
- Both the sims need to be nano – type
- Sim 1 is GSM and it supports 3G as well as 4G / LTE. While sim 2 has got the similar spec details as that of sim 1. Both of them are accessible to support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks across India.
- It has got magnetometer or compass, proximity sensor as well as an accelerometer. It has also got an ambient light sensor.
- No gyroscope, barometer or temperature sensor.
Thus, Oppo F1s is a great selfie expert with IPS LCD display and is thus, making a grand business in the market, besides, it is available at affordable prices.
Thus, Oppo F1s is absolutely making a good relevance to the present market scenario and is offering an absolute cut-throat competition to the other brands in space.