Linkwithin is easy to set up on your blog
but yet some of us can’t do that or Find many problems installing Linkwithin on our blog, just follow these steps and you’re good to go.
For all of you
I have shown you earlier how to use You Might also like Widget for Blogger for reducing bounce rates.
Why Linkwithin or Any related post widget is required?
- Reduce Bounce rate.
- Engage your visitors to stay on your site.
- People who don’t like the post, also can found some interesting post in a related post and might be ended up clicking it.
- People will tend to click more on related post other than linking inside the post.
- It Helps Increase your traffic, It is simple science, the more the visit, the more the traffic.
- Increase your Alexa rank, Also same because your session period per visitor increases and bounce rate will decrease.
Start with the Steps
- First, go to link within,
- Fill Form As shown below,
- Your Email
- Blog link of Yours
- Your blog URL (with HTTP:// or HTTPS://)
You can decide how many stories you want to show below posts, May be set to 3,4 or 5.
choose Light Dark Combination, If your blog has a light background then leave it blank otherwise check that Box.
Click on Get Widget.
Now after you click on get widget a new page will open it has Install Widget Link, Click on that link as shown in image below,
Updated on 10th January, It will ask for RSS URL for your blog, If you know it you can enter, But don’t know it then simply ignore it,
btw, by default RSS URL for blogger blog is: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
You can rename your blog and put above line by replacing with your blog name…
If Add Widget is not working, then Direct install this widget as shown below,
on clicking Install Widget a screen will come like below, copy the whole code which is placed in “edit content”,
- Now Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Template >> Edit Template ,
- Search For </body Then Paste the copied code just above the </body.
You’re Done, Check your blog for working of Linkwithin widget and if still problem persist then Ask me in the comment section below.
How to Install Linkwithin on WordPress?
First, Let me tell you one thing, you can only install it on a self-hosted WordPress blog or pro plan where you can install custom plugins,
Step – 1:
Fill up your details as per above steps. But remember you choose WordPress self-hosted blog while filling up details.
Step – 2:
Enter RSS Feed and click continue, In most of the wordpress blogs RSS Feed URL is http://website.com/feed/
Step – 3:
After completing step 2 then click get widget. and page like this will appear.
Step – 4:
follow the steps as shown on that page, it very easy though, If you get any errors, Leave me a comment & I will answer you!
In today’s bonus desk I’ll tell you what to use Linkwithin or its alternatives. Actually, Linkwithin, Outbrain, and nRelate but n-Relate discontinued its service in 2014, If you have more traffic, You may want to use out-brain because they also opt you to make money from showing sponsored articles as well in that widget. Otherwise, Linkwithin is a perfect choice!