Independence Day, observed annually on 15 August, is a National Holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from Kingdom of Great Britain [Commonly known as United Kingdom] on 15 August 1947. (Source Wikipedia
– Hello everybody, Expect you all’re fine. This post is dedicated to our country INDIA.
– I love my Country as you probably love yours.
– There are many Freedom Fighters who have fought for the Freedom of INDIA. Example: [Shahid] Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Lala Lajpat Rai, (Mahatma Gandhi) Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Rani lakshmibai, [Sardar] Vallabhbhai Patel, Subhas Chandra Bose.
– You might like to know about Mahatma in Mahatma Gandhi.. Right ? Mahatma means “Great Soul”. By the way, Mahatma Gandhi is the Father of the Nation INDIA. (In India it’s called Rastrapita).
– Every Fifteenth of August, There will be many activities done in All over INDIA like Flag Hoisting, Music and Dance Contests, In the movies channels, There might be screening Patriotic Movie whole day.
– It’s happy occasion for the India.
– It would be cool if someone from the abroad wish the Indians Very Happy Independence Day 😀
So, Here it’s, Enjoy, take care 🙂