After reviewing Asus ZenFlash, In this post, I am reviewing the Asus LolliFlash.
First impressions of the Asus LolliFlash would be “Easy to use and tiny”.
It’s actually dual-color flash because it spreads light via two colors: White and Yellow.
Asus LolliFlash will spread the light in 3 phases.
- 1st phase will spread low or I would say medium light. (Asus call it low level)
- 2nd phase will add little more light to the 1st phase. (Medium level)
- 3rd phase will add little more to the 2nd phase. (High level)
Actually the 3rd phase is best if you’re shooting or capturing in the location where there seems to be no light.
If the LolliFlash is off right now.
- Press the Power button -> Switches to 1st phase.
- Again Press the Power button -> Switches to 2nd phase
- Again Press the Power button -> Switches to 3rd phase
- Again Press the Power button -> LolliFlash turns off.
This LolliFlash is available to buy in India via Flipkart and Amazon.in. The price of Asus LolliFlash is Rs. 899.
It’s really worth the money as per my experience. It will come handy if you often shoot in low light and yeah mainly while taking selfie at night. I would say the light it produces in high level(3rd phase) is really good.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.